Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Printed Pants!



I'm usually not one for printed pants.  I do like them on other people, especially the plaid ones that I've been seeing lately, but I actually don't own a pair of printed pants (time to go shopping!).
But these leggings from Old Navy really spoke to me, because a) the print is somewhat muted, and that's a good way to try something new; and b) because being leggings, I could dress them up or down.  Add to this the fact that they were super inexpensive, and it became a no-brainer to give them a try.
And I'm finding that I'm totally into them.  I paired them here with an oversized turtleneck sweater from H&M, and ankle boots, and its such a fun look!  You could switch the look up and wear a black T or tank, and/or add a long cardi.


The options for printed pants or leggings are endless.  There's a lot of floral and aztez prints for leggings, and plaid or houndstooth pants are everywhere as well.  My choice is to pair them with a solid colour top, but hey, if you're feeling brave, you could even try mixing prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment