Friday, 18 December 2015

One week left!!

Love this wrapping paper from Chapters Indigo!
I just can't believe there's only one week left until Christmas!!  Where oh where did the time go?!  All the weeks of shopping and fun activities have flown by, and here we are with the just a week to go.  I have to say, I love this time of year so much, I wish I could somehow slow everything down.
Even the shopping doesn't get me down!  I love shopping for presents for friends and family.  I feel like its an extension of the love that this season's all about.  My gifts have a lot of love and thought behind them, and it's so fun to see if what you picked will be a hit.
Technically I'm all done shopping, but my desire to pick the perfect present is my downfall.  Even after I'm done, I still keep finding things I want to give, and then I end up changing what I originally bought cuz I like the new thing better... it seriously never ends!!  Does anyone else do this?!
Even when a gift is all wrapped, it's still not "safe", I'll still unwrap it and replace it!  I keep finding things I want to add, or change or something that person will like more... it really doesn't end until Christmas Eve, when I just can't shop any more!
Try not to let the craziness of the season get to you.  Remember why you're buying the presents in the first place, and focus on that person, that relationship.  And when you're totally ready to lose it, get a gift card and go home!!
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment