Friday, 4 December 2015

No More Faux Pas Fridays!


Although it's been fun talking about my fashion pet peeves (and I'm really hoping someone, somewhere has found it helpful!), it's time to move on.  I'll be starting a new weekly series in the new year, but I haven't narrowed it down yet.  If there's anything you all want me to blog about, please leave me a comment or send me an email, I'd love to hear from you!
It's been such a learning experience over the past months that I've been blogging on Styleiish, and it continues to be.  I'm learning how to balance it all, and also thinking of where I want to go with Styleiish in 2016.  I appreciate all of you who visit the site, and I'd love to hear what you like, and what I could change, or what you'd like to see more of.
Have a fabulous Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment