Monday, 21 December 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

Style Tip: Wear a crop top with a cardi for the winter!

I truly believe it is!  There's a general feeling of goodwill towards each other, and those less fortunate.  There's time with your loved ones, and fun activities to do and events to attend.  It just makes my heart swell with love and happiness!
I can not believe that we're only 4 sleeps away from the big day.  How did it creep up on us so fast?  I find that I enjoy the weeks leading up to Christmas just as much as Christmas Day itself.  Keeping busy with the shopping and wrapping and decorating and baking... hahaha kidding, I don't bake!  But I do enjoy eating the baked goods ;-)
Now that the kids are out for Winter break, and the holiday season is in full swing, I plan on taking a little break from the blog and IG world.  My gift to myself and my family is my undivided time and attention.  I know at times I'm just gonna want to "quickly check IG and Twitter and Snapchat" (and I will at times), but my goal is to make a real effort to disconnect.  In a world where time goes by so super fast, I want to slow things down, and enjoy this time with my family.
And I encourage you to do the same.  Enjoy this season fully, and take the time to spread some joy and happiness, to have some cuddles while watching Christmas movies, to laugh, to eat, and to feel the love!
I sincerely thank all of you who visit the site, and I look forward to coming back to Styleiish in the new year with some new goals and ideas!! Until then, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best through this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment