Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Holiday Shopping Madness!!


These Nike Studio Trainer Print shoes are so light and comfy!!

Now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, I actually feel... relieved??  It's a strange feeling, and I'm not even sure why I feel that way.  I mean you know me, I love to shop, but there's something about the frenzy and madness that goes with shopping at this time of year that can be addicting!
I did partake in Black Friday, but in a very organized,  almost un-selfish way!  These shoes and leggings were the only things I bought for myself!  {I would've never thought that my only Black Friday purchases would have been from Nike of all places!!  (Side note:  how cute are these shoes?!)}
But I was able to avoid the madness and stick to the things I needed to buy as Christmas presents (Another side note:  I scored some major deals on toys at Walmart!).
At this time of year, the temptation can be so strong to buy, buy, buy, but being prepared really helps.  I try to be really savvy about it and make lists for what I really need.  And if I end up buying something for myself, I think about what it is, how much it is, and how much wear or use I'll really get out of it, before I go for it.  That way you can avoid that "OMG what did I do" feeling that happens when you go shopping crazy!
At the end of the day, this season is all about giving, and I truly love to give!  It is so nice to give to those less fortunate, and be able to make someone's holiday season a little brighter.  And I love buying gifts, the process of picking out presents for my loved ones, trying to decide what they'll like, and then wrapping them all up nicely... it's such a fun part of the holiday season, that I (almost) don't miss shopping for myself!!
Besides I've got the rest of the year to shop for myself!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment