Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Cool-ly Casual!

Jeans from Old Navy; Jacket from Joe Fresh; Scarf from Aritzia

When I'm headed to work, I generally go for a feminine, pretty look, but for my casual days, I sometimes like going with an "edgier" look.
These skinnies fit perfectly, and the grey colour and ripped knees are just right to complete the look.  Add in my "leather" jacket, ankle boots, and scarf, and I have this cool, casual yet effortless look.
It's casual enough to wear shopping or to run errands (like I did), but cool enough to wear out to dinner or drinks.  
If you're trying out an edgy look for the first time, it may be intimidating.  Try it out with little details that speak to you.  A studded purse or a spiky bracelet?  A muscle T with some ripped jeans?  Or when in doubt, a leather jacket and anything black will get you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment