Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Tunics = Effortless!!



Tunics are a great item to have in your closet.  Just like dresses, they're almost a complete outfit in one shot (just gotta add bottoms!).  Tunics are super versatile: you can dress them up or down, pair them with leggings or skinnies, or wear them flowy or fitted.
Although tunics have been around forever, the latest trend seems to be towards longer hemlines.  Just like this wine-coloured plaid one I'm wearing;  Its from Joe Fresh ($34), and I'm loving the longer look.  I added the belt to create some shape, but even without it, it looks super cute.  You could do it with black skinny jeans and boots for a casual look, or dress it up with leather (or pleather) leggings and heels. 
Dynamite Clothing (a Canadian company) has a super cute long, sheer maxi tunic with slits, that could also be worn dressed up or down.  Find it at www.dynamiteclothing.com.  Forever 21 also has some great tunics under $30, check them out at www.Forever21.com.
(I would've added pics, but I'm having technical difficulties, sorry!)
If you're hesitant to try tunics, I hear ya, I was too.  But give them a try, they're so easy and flattering, you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment