Friday, 20 November 2015

"Finally Found It" Friday!!

Only $19.99 from Target!!

I'm skipping today's "Faux-Pas Friday" post with a "Finally Found It Friday" post instead.  I've been wanting this long sweater vest from the Adam Lippes for Target collab ever since it came out in September.
By the time I got online or into a Target store (sadly Canada doesn't have Target anymore-- don't even get me started on how sad I am about that!), it was sold out in my size.
I continued to check periodically online (no luck), buuuuut when I was in Target last week, I FINALLY FOUND IT!  In the clearance section!  For only 19.99!!
And isn't it sooooo beautiful?!  I love everything about it, the length, the colours, it's warm, and it has pockets!!  Hahaha, can you tell I'm excited :)
And it's so versatile, dressed up or down, with jeans or leggings, it's a great piece to have in the closet!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment