Monday, 5 October 2015

Midi Monday!!

I love me a midi skirt, that is no secret!  What was once considered a "granny" length is now seen on women of all ages and shapes!  You can find midi-length skirts and dresses, in A-line shapes (for a pretty or girly look) or a pencil fits (a little sexier ;)), just about everywhere.  Midi dresses are effortless, throw them on, and you're good to go. 
But midi skirts can be an awkward length to style.  You don't want to top them off with anything too bulky or long, or you run the risk of looking messy.
Top & Skirt from Forever 21


With this A-line skirt, because it sits ay my natural waist, I tucked in my cute little flowy top (how awesome is the collar?!) to create a clean polished look, professional enough for the workplace. 
Here's hoping that the midi length trend is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment