Monday, 12 October 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're celebrating Thanksgiving here in Canada this long weekend, and although its been a rainy mess for the most part, it doesn't hamper the feeling of gratitude I'm feeling today, and every day.
It's so easy for us all to get caught up in the day to day problems we may be facing or get focused on all the things we don't have... but somehow you have to find a way to remember all that we do have.
Blessings come in many ways, and everyone is blessed in their own way.
I'm so grateful for this life I get to live, healthy and strong, alongside my amazing family and friends, whose love and support means so much.  I'm grateful to watch my boys grow and learn and thrive.  I'm grateful for a husband who is my perfect match and my best friend.  I'm grateful for my family who provides balance, love, laughs and support.   And I'm grateful for my friends, who's company I so enjoy, and I cherish them.
Thanksgiving is a time for us all to find our blessings, and be thankful for all that we have.  Its not all about nice clothes (although I'm really thankful for them!), its about being aware of just how blessed we are, and giving thanks for it all.
Wishing my fellow Canadians a very Happy Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment