Friday, 16 October 2015

Faux-Pas Fridays!

Faux-pas Fridays is a new weekly post I'm starting in which every week I'll talk about a different fashion "faux pas" or "pet peeve" that just kinda bugs me. 
Now I'm the first to admit to making many fashion mistakes myself, so just keep in mind, this is all in good fun and is meant to be humorous :)


Today's FF post is about butt cheeks :|.  You know where I'm going with this right?  We've all seen it, all summer long I saw it, girls and women wearing shorts or skirts so short that a portion of their backside was on public display.
I'm positive I'm not the only one who inwardly cringes when they see this.  I mean, when did butt cheeks become an acceptable body part to put on display?!  Because I for one DO NOT want to see anyone's butt hanging out of their shorts.
Am I missing something?  Cuz I always thought the only public place I should really see girls' butts was the pool or beach... and I'm ok with it there; there I can appreciate a nice rear end.  But not at the mall, not at restaurants, not at the bank!!
Is it too much to ask for a little modesty?  There's a ton of options out there, lets choose to add an inch or two to our hemlines, shall we girls?  Here's hoping this "trend" (I use that term very loosely!) is a dying one!

No comments:

Post a Comment