Friday, 30 October 2015

Faux Pas Friday!

Faux-pas Fridays is a new weekly post I'm starting in which every week I'll talk about a different fashion "faux pas" or "pet peeve" that just kinda bugs me. 
Now I'm the first to admit to making many fashion mistakes myself, so just keep in mind, this is all in good fun and is meant to be humorous :)


Today's FF post is about wearing pajamas in public.  And I'm not talking about the designer pajama-type ensembles that celebs have been seen wearing lately.  Nor am I talking about "lounge wear".
No... I'm talking full-fledged, cartoon printed, pajama bottoms.  What is wrong with the world when people can't even change into a pair of yoga pants to go to the grocery store or to the bank?!  Is that too much to ask for?
Look, I get it, I love my pjs too... but that doesn't mean I wear them out!  It takes a minute to change into a different pair of pants and believe me, it's well worth the time investment!  PJs in public needs to stop!!
What are your fashion pet peeves?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment