Wednesday, 2 September 2015

The Fashion New Year!

Welcome September!  The other day I read an article that referred to this time of year as the Fashion New Year, and I sort of have to agree.  There's something about September, maybe its the whole back-to-school shopping thing we all grew up with; whatever it is, there's an excitement about fashion and trends and all of it compels me to shop.
I just can't seem to help it, there's just so much out in the stores these days, and when I shop, the little voice in my head is telling me that I NEED to have it all! HAHA!
For instance, these beauties I picked up at Forever 21, for only $26!!  They came in a number of different colours but unfortunately for me (fortunately for my bank account), these were the only ones left in my size :(


I've also got my eye on some more great fall items, like floral printed pieces, the perfect coat, a long vest... the list really is endless!  
Is anyone else feeling the urge to shop these days?  I can't be the only one who thinks September is synonymous with shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment