Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Obsessed with this dress!!

I first saw this gorgeous dress in a magazine, an H&M advertisement, and it was love at first sight!  There's something about the high collar, and long sleeves... it just looks unique, and PERFECT for fall, so of course I had to have it.  I finally ended up getting my hands on it thanks to my lovely sister-in-law, who knew the obsession was real, and found it for me!
Only $19.99 at H&M!!

We're getting amazing weather here this week, so I'm going with bare legs today, but I can't wait to pair this with black tights and boots for a very fall, dark look.
A dress like this is a must in your closet, the long sleeves, high neck, and print, make accessories unnecessary and its as easy as put-it-on-and-go!  Black or nude shoes are a safe bet with this dress, or you could be daring and pair it with OTK boots (that's how it was shown in the advertisement).  Whatever way you choose to style it, its a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment