Saturday, 5 September 2015

I LOVE this skirt !!

It's no secret that I love myself some floral, and this skirt from Forever 21 is perfection.  I just picked it up recently, and I'm obsessed with the material and fit. 
It's super light and flowy, but not poofy at all (which is a plus when you've got them hips).  The pattern and colours are great for summer, but also work for fall and winter because of the black base.
As for the fit, it sits at my natural waist, so a fitted top or a crop top works best.  Because of the midi length, and the flowy nature of the skirt, you don't want to pair it with anything long or bulky as it'll create a messy look.


This was only $19 at Forever 21!!!!

I'll be wearing it with a fitted sweater and boots when the weather gets cooler, but we're having a beautiful Labour Day weekend here in Vancity, so I'm going with the bare legs and pumps look today for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment