Friday, 7 August 2015

Time to get "Style_iish"!!

So here it is, my inaugural post.  It's been a long time coming in many ways, and now I'm so happy to introduce Style-iish, a place where I can share my love of fashion and the amazing deals I come across.
Shopping, scoring great deals and putting outfits together is something I've always enjoyed.  And although I've definitely had some cringe-worthy fashion moments (haven't we all!), I'm constantly asked where I get my clothes and complimented on what I'm wearing.  And now I can share it all with you!  The whole idea behind Style_iish is to show how easy it is to put together a great look, and not blow your budget.

Welcome to Style_iish!

Here are some of the looks I've posted on Instagram so far (follow me @style_iish)



A fit and flare dress is super flattering; this one is from H&M, for $14.99!


I love wearing yellow, but I never want to pair it with black (the dreaded bumblebee look!), so grey is a great alternative!




Colorblocking is everywhere these days, purses, shoes... I love it on this dress because it creates a great shape!  I got this one from Dynamite for under $20!


No comments:

Post a Comment